Museum Lodging, Town of Clintwood (Above Ralph Stanley Museum)
1. When did you open for business? We opened the Museum Lodging in 2004.
2. Why did you open Museum Lodging? When the Ralph Stanley Museum was being built, Mayor Baker saw the potential on the third floor for lodging and at that time there was a need for additional lodging in town. The way the lodging is laid out it is very comfortable for business people or families to spend one night or several nights. Fans of Dr. Stanley appreciates the opportunity to be able to stay at the museum.
3. What do you offer? The lodging is a two bedroom suite that can be rented as one bedroom or as two bedrooms with the availability of a separate setting and kitchen area which can be accessed from either bedroom.
4. Why do you enjoy most about your Chamber membership? By belonging to the Chamber, you have the support of the other Chamber members because we all want to encourage people to shop at home first and help keep our businesses thriving. The chamber director is always promoting what Dickenson County has to offer wherever she goes.
5. How can potential tenants get in touch with you and stay in your Museum Lodging? They can go online at www.ralphstanleymuseum.com and register under lodging and also see pictures of the rooms or call 276-926-8383.