When did you open for business?
1. We opened in March of 1997.
Why did you open Impressions?
2. We opened Impressions for several reasons: One, we had previously worked for companies that offered screen printing and embroidery and our customers were always telling us that we should start our own business - so one day, we did. That was almost 19 years ago. Two - we love this area, and the people here, and have enjoyed working with them for the past 24 years. Three - We have always loved doing things in our community and, as business owners, this was our opportunity.
What items do you offer?
3. We offer screen printing, embroidery/monogramming, banners, yard signs, trophies/plaques, also apparel for the local schools, along with clothing for monogramming. example - rain jackets, bags, shirts, jackets.
Why do you enjoy most about your Chamber membership?
4. Networking with different people in our communities.
How can potential customers get in touch with you and visit your shop?
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 276-679-1560, and we are located at 832 Park Ave. NW, Norton, VA. Fax 276-679-1564